Counselling and Psychotherapy
MCAP, Grad Dip OHS & Ba Sc, RN
As a Counsellor and Psychotherapist I am committed to providing individuals with the unique opportunity to be heard by a caring health professional in an accepting environment where new possibilities and life changes become an option. I work collaboratively with individuals or couples to achieve growth, change and new possibilities. I am interested in helping people who desire life change, are having relationship issues, having workplace issues, people who are stressed, grieving, or experiencing mental health issues.
As a Registered Nurse with a Grad Dip in OHS, with expertise as a sole practitioner, I have an in-depth knowledge of the medical model which is now combined with a holistic perspective where each persons uniqueness is valued and embraced. My therapy style is integrative in approach, nurturing and directed towards the Clients’ goals.
Areas of interest include;
- Work Issues
- Mental Health Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Grief & loss
- Personal growth
- Masters in Counselling & Applied Psychotherapy, JNI, Sydney.
- Telephone Crisis Support National Training Course, Lifeline, Sydney
- Assist Suicide Intervention training, Lifeline, Sydney.
- Graduate Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety – Curtin University, WA.
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing), Curtin University, WA.
- Counsellors and Psychotherapists Association of NSW (CAPA)
- Lifeline Australia
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (AHPRA)
For more information call Jennifer on 0411 518 537 or visit www.jennifergripton-corbettcounselling.com